Eugene, United States
Eugene is a second largest city in Oregon. Eugene is famous for the arts and outdoors, education, recreation. It offers a range of restaurants, cafes, brew pubs and coffeehouses. Eugene is also famous for its popular microbreweries.
Places to visit-
- Cascades Raptor Center-It is a wildlife hospital for raptor birds
- Hayward Field- It is one of the most popular track and field stadiums in the world.
- Museum of Natural and Cultural History- Its collection contains approximately one million archaeological artifacts and cultural objects.
- Autzen Stadium-It is an outdoor football stadium with the capacity of 54,000 seats.
- Jordan Schnitzer Museum of Art- Its collection contain works of American, Chinese, Japanese, and Korean art.
- McKenzie River National Recreation Trail- It is hiking trail which provides beautiful scenery.
- Mount Pisgah Arboretum – It is home of plants such as ferns, mosses, shrubs and fauna like bats, birds, deer, foxes, frogs.
- The Science Factory- It is dedicated to events related to science and technology.
- Hult Center for the Performing Arts- It is a famous place among art lovers.
- Eugene Saturday Market- The market exhibits over 200 local artisans and food vendors.
- Oregon Air and Space Museum-Its collection contains historic aircraft and spacecraft.
- Skinner Butte Park-It offers hiking trails, picnic areas, the Columns climbing area and bike paths.
- Owen Rose Garden- Here visitors can see more than 400 varieties of roses.
- Shelton McMurphey Johnson House
- Cuthbert Amphitheater-It is an outdoor concert venue with a capacity of 5,000 people.
- Hendricks Park- It is the oldest park in the city.
Where to stay?
- Americas Best Value Inn Eugene- All 39 rooms of this hotel provides refrigerators, microwaves, free Wi-Fi and cable TV.
- Campus Inn & Suites Eugene Downtown- This smoke-free hotel offers a spa tub and a 24-hour business center and a fitness center.
- Express Inn & Suites- This hotel features a 24-hour front desk, free breakfast, and free self parking.